Chicago, IL | November 21, 2016
Elovate is pleased to announce that Brian Hampton has joined the team as Managing Director. Brian has over 30 years’ of experience in the Information Technology field through working with leading consulting groups, software companies, and executive search/recruiting firms.
“Over his 30 years in this industry, he has worked with some of the best firms in the business, including Hampton Systems Group, IKON Technology, Citrix Systems, Equilibrium IT Solutions, Tatum, Sonoma Consulting, and many other partner firms nationwide,” said Alan Dorrian. “He brings a great network and a level of experience in getting results!”
“Over his 30 years in this industry, he has worked with some of the best firms in the business. He brings a great network and a level of experience in getting results!”— Alan Dorrian, Elovate President
Prior to joining Elovate, Brian was a Strategic Advisor/Senior Director for Deegit Inc., a national recruiting firm with numerous top consulting firms and enterprise accounts where he was responsible for new business development and partnerships.
Brian Hampton: At A Glance
- 30 years of business development experience and success!
- Brian is very well connected in the IT Industry with numerous clients, executive connections and associations with leading groups LEGG, SIM, AITP, FEI, ACG and others.
- Brian has helped introduce new technologies and service offerings throughout his career with great success.
- He was worked with many leading technology vendors Microsoft, Citrix, EMC, VMWare, HP, Cloud Technology Partners, and others.
- Brian also brings a strong finance background to the table with his commercial financing and venture capital dealings.
Brian prides himself on his involvement with LEGG, a networking group for Senior IT folks. Through LEGG he has been supporting IT Executives that are in transition to their next career move. During his tenure in the recruiting end of the industry, Brian took a strong role in assisting IT Executive in resourcing their teams, giving them the foundation to execute their IT Strategic/Business Plans.
Brian has completed a Business Administration and Entrepreneurship Program at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Elovate was founded by two industry veterans with over 50 years combined experience. With datacenter disciplines and long term vision for cloud solutions, Elovate is a next generation reseller and systems integrator partner, helping IT continue its transformation from 2nd to 3rd platform and help build solutions that not only meet today’s requirements but will allow its customers to meet compliance, contain costs, and evolve.